If you like a slower pace and prefer two wheels to four, then an electric bicycle could be your next item. The Zoomi Monterey Electric Bicycle features a 350 watt pedal-assist / throttle electric bicycle with a 36 volt, 13 aH Li-Ion battery. It has 33 mile range and can go up to 20mph in speed. Constructed from high-quality aluminum, the bike also features Shimano Nexus 6-speed gearing, front disc / rear hub brakes, and Mode front forks. The bike is available now at Zoomiworld. See after the jump for more specs and pics.
The Zoomi Monterey is a 350 watt pedal-assist / throttle electric bicycle with a 36 volt, 13 aH Li-Ion battery.
The Zoomi Monterey features a high-quality, stylish aluminum step-through frame, Shimano Nexus 6-speed gearing, front disc / rear hub brakes, Mode front forks, and a solid helping of old-fashioned fun!
The Zoomi Monterey electric bicycle is one of the most powerful electric bicycles available in its price range. Most other bikes priced comparably (at $1,499 retail) only come with a 250 watt motor, and a 24 volt 10aH battery. The Zoomi Monterey comes with a 350 Watt motor, and a lockable, removable 36 volt 13aH battery, giving this bike 30% more power and range than other comparably-priced e-bikes.
* Drive Train: Rear Hub Brushless 350 Watt motor
* Gear mfg / type: Shimano Tourney 6-speed shifter / derailleur
* Battery type: 36v / 13aH Lithium-Ion (smart charger included)
* Top Speed: 20mph top speed with motor only, faster with pedaling
* Range: 33+ Mile range per charge
* Modes: Pedal Only / Pedal-Assist (PAS) + Throttle Modes
* Frame: 100% Aluminum frame
* Rider Weight: Maximum Rider Weight – 350 lbs
* Brakes: Front disc brake, rear hub brake
* Fork: Mode front fork
* Wheels: 26″ Wheels
* Accessories: Front light / cargo rack / battery indicator / Raisable seat / removable battery with lock